If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact email@example.com for a return authorization. All returns items must be received by us within 45 days of purchase with the receipt in its original condition. If the item has been worn or washed or has been customized in any of the following ways: with emblems, altered; silkscreen or embroidery please call us to advise us of the return and the reason for the return. Depending on the nature of the return a small service charge may be applied to your return.
After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed below you will receive a full refund for the product. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied to that card.
Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately upon receipt.
– If you paid with a check or money order, your reimbursement check will be issued within 15 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
– If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, the item will be shipped back to you.
– You must include a completed Return Form, a copy of the original packing slip, and invoice number.
– Returned merchandise must be received in unopened original packaging with no evidence of use.
– Non-Returnable Products: Embroidered items (made to your specifications) are not returnable. – Only product defects or customization mistakes are returnable.
– If you return a product for a size or style exchange, you are responsible for the return and exchange shipping fees. We recommend that you use a traceable shipping method and insure products you plan to return, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items during the return shipment.
– ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR PURCHASE.
– No expired Pharmaceuticals, IV solutions, or dated products may be returned or exchanged.
– All promos that no longer qualify will be reversed.
Ship return merchandise with freight prepaid to:
South Coast Fire and Safety
Houston, Texas 77087
Important Note on Boot Returns
Boots may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, you determine the sizing is incorrect. Your sizing decision and the acceptance of your boots must occur before you put them in service and within 45 days of purchase. Boots returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Helmet Returns
Helmets may be returned, if upon receipt of your order, the helmet is not what you expected or does not fit properly. You must make this decision before you put your helmet into service, install decals, mark your name on the helmet, or make any other alterations to the helmet. Do not remove any protective coverings from the faceshield or goggles until you decide to keep the helmet. Helmets returned with any indication of use, including perspiration marks on the liner will be sent back to you and credit denied.
If you return boots or helmets for a size and/or style exchange, you are responsible to pay the shipping fee to return the product to South Coast Fire and Safety You will then be charged to re-ship the new product. Acceptance of your boots must occur before you put them in service and within 45 days of purchase. Boots returned with any evidence of use will be sent back to you and credit denied.
Important Note on Embroidery Returns
No returns on embroidered items. The clothing item cannot be returned for anything other than mistakes in the embroidery or a manufacturer’s defect in the clothing.
Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, if there is one available. The item will need to be returned to South Coast Fire and Safety.com. We will send it to the manufacturer for evaluation. Repair, a replacement, or a refund will be at the discretion of the manufacturer based on the results of their evaluation.
If the packing slip is no longer available, call us to discuss your return so that we can be ready to receive the items properly. Please return the item(s) via a traceable or insured method to prevent the package from being lost in the mail. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
© 2020 South Coast Fire & Safety. All Rights Reserved